Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had thanksgiving here at our home this year. Mikes mom and siblings were out of town, and my family went on a vacation as well. We cooked all day and had the dinner at 5:00, his dad had to work so he was able to come be with us as well. We had:
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potaoes, gravy, salad, veggie tray, rolls, and pie! It was all washed down with sparkling cider. It was such a fun day.
We went and saw Jasons grave and put flowers on it and a car. We also saw Mikes grandmas grave. I was able to use a lot of the dishes for preparation that I got from my grandma and grandpa Fronk. I felt their help every step of the way.
I am grateful for family, friends, my husband and my partner, and the church.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments: