Saturday, November 24, 2012

De-cluttering life and our home.

Mike and I have de-cluttered our home. It is an amazing feeling. When we were in California, we were reminded that people have homes that function, that are not so full of stuff that you can't even breathe. Now I am not saying that we were or are hoaders, but I HATE clutter, and with Mike and Hailey on board, I had to move fast! We started thanksgiving day and we are almost done with the house. I cannot believe how much stuff we had that we didn't use. It feels so great, we can move in our home now, and we have stuff the kids want and use. Ryker was super attatched to the coffee table, but we moved it out anyway....quick like a bandaid!!! I am so happy to say, that we feel lighter.
We are also going to de clutter our bodies.
I have been slacking the past two years, and it is not okay with me. I am going to admit, I hate having running be so hard on me. I breathe hard, and it is so hard on my legs and hips. I need to lose weight. I am not concerned with a number for the first time in my life, I just want to feel good about myself. I need to admit that food has always been there for me, and my hips. I am not going to use food for comfort anymore. I am going to do this for me, and only me. Well, my kids and Mike too. They deserve not a crazy mom, and someone fit enough to be able to do anything they want. Mike deserves a happy and confident wife.
I am committing to making better decisions. I will make this part of my everyday life, whether it is food, or going to sleep earlier, or anything. I will be better, I have to.
I was so nervous to see all the people in California that knew me when I was super tiny, maybe too tiny. They all accepted me and loved me, it was so great to feel that. I was accepted. Now I need to accept and love myself.
Thank you dear friends for helping and loving me thru this transformation......I am slowly coming along. I didn't do it alone. Mike and the kids have a lot to do with this, but it is Heavenly Father and Jesus. They are saving me.
I am sorry for all the burdens that I have put on many people throughout the years, just because I was not comfortable with myself. No more, people, no more. If I make a bad choice, it is on me, I will not take it out on others and make them feel bad for me. I will do better, I will laugh more, and I will love more!!!!

On a side note: I hurt my shoulder just over using it. They said it was bersitis. I was in a sling for a week and a few days. Mike and the kids helped out so much, thanks guys!
My shoulder is doing better, still pretty achey, but it is mobile and I am trying to use it. I am back running and loving that. It feels great. I need write down how I feel after I do something versus how I feel when I eat something "yummy", because it really makes me feel not good, bloated, nasty, and I actually hurt. When I eat healthy, I am loving it, the non bloatness, and I don't hurt, I feel like I can still move and not gush out everywhere...
My doctor says.
"Our bodies are made for hugging, loving, service, and playing", he also says "we will not have to weigh in to get into heaven."

Maybe this was too much info for the blog world, but I am just being real. I have some stuff to work on, and I am ready to do it:) BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!

No comments: