Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beach and the rest of Cali pictures!

 This was outside of Mikes former office...the kids loved the fountain.
 This was the porch of our old apartment in LBC, oh, how I loved that little 450 square foot place!
 Ryker being funny at Hof's Hut! He is such a great boy.
 Hailey loving her Dr. Pepper
 My little beach comber, she could have walked all around the world. She loved every minute of the beach, I loved watching her be in her element.
 The day was perfect to be at the beach....I guess it is always perfect to be there.
 Our little man digging, he loved the sand box that never ended.
 a little boys dream.

 Hailey loved the write in the sand, Palmer 2012
"Thanks!"
 I love me a good windy beach picture. I love their faces.
 Ryker found a little sand tool, they had a fun time with it.
 Oh my goodness, what a great picture, they really love each other so much.
 They didn't want to leave, and neither did we.
 Me and my girl.....she wants to build her "house on the sand!" I told her build it on a "rock" by the sand!
 Me and my buddy. He is such a great little guy!
 Me and Hailey are walking along the path, it was a magical time in the day.
Mesquite hotel, we were so out! WE all were so tired. Thanks to everyone who made this possible and so much fun. We loved every minute of our trip. Thank you Mike for taking a lot of work off and being with us, and living with us. Life is so fun right now!!!

No comments: