Friday, March 26, 2010

Sick, moody, and just plain nasty!

This is what we have been busy with, hence, no blog time....
Mike had not been feeling the best for a long time, and we were exposed to Strep Throat the week before.
Hailey came down with pink eye on Tuesday the 16, and her and Mike were seen by the doctor. Hailey got some drops, while Mike got an antibiotic called in, just in case it got worse. Haileys' eyes were nasty and closing more and more each second, it seemed like that anyway.
Ryker started coughing the next night, and all of you know by now, that when Ryker gets sick, he's bad. He also got pink eye in one of his eyes, not too bad though, we caught it.
Mike went and filled his amoxicillion and he was not happy it was that, he needs the big augmentan to get feeling better.
So, on Monday, no relief from Ryker, actually he was getting worse, I took him in to the doctor, and he had Bronchitis, and I had the doctor give me his opinion about the whole tonsil issue. We are getting them out, April 20, 2010.
They both got pink eye, or at least a little bit of it, so we did drops again, the doctor gave us ten refills.
I also had the doctor call in a new prescription for Mike, this time augmentan.
All this time I have been doing laundry, laundry, cleaning, cooking every meal, doing the dishes, disinfecting, and washing everything, lysoling everything, and more laundry.
I cannot tell you how many loads of sheets I have done.
Hailey is doing better, actually a lot better, coughs at night a little, but all in all she is great. No goopy eyes.
Ryker is doing much better, last day of azithrimycin today. No more goopy eyes, but still coughs every now and then.
Mike, after staying home two days, he went back to work on Thursday, and is there again today. Mike has thought that he ended up with the flu, he had bad body aches, was so moody, fever, sore throat, and chills. He is still on the beloved augmentan.
I have had a sore throat since Sunday, but that is my only thing, I am doing good.
If a mom gets sick who takes care of her?

1 comment:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea. Let me know if you need anything? And where's he getting his tonsils out at?