Monday, March 8, 2010

Just a few things

Last night Ryker slept with shoes on....he won't take them off....at least they were boy shoes, not sparkly or tap, he is soooo cute. He took a nap with them on, without pants on, and "underwears" on over his diaper. I should have seen this shoe thing coming, every night after bath time, he puts his shoes on without his socks, makes me cringe, stinky feet waiting to happen.
Also, last night, Hailey decided she wanted to switch Ryker blankets. She took Rykers "lacey", when he was born, a blue blanket that my aunt made for him, she was nice enough to give Ryker her white TWO year old one, for a NEW blue one. Blue is her favorite color so we thought Ryker is so young and won't even know that the blue one was really his. Well, last night she decided she wants the white one back, and Ryker is pretty attached to the white one now...we made the switch, we will see how long Ryker goes with it.
I bet you are wondering about the whole nap thing, I made them take naps yesterday, I was so tired and so was Mike, and we ALL enjoyed a long nap....maybe we can fix this whole lack of nap thing...maybe.
I was still freaking out inside wondering if I was really registered for the ogden marathon...well I might have been not the only one, I was on the website today getting really excited, and I see a link VERIFY REGISTRATION, and thought wow, okay, so I did, and Hailey and myself are both registered...I was hoping because it was a lot of money, and I really was hoping I was training for something.

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Jessica. I am feeling better thanks! Thanks for the compliment! Congrats on training for this marathon. I am impressed with your motivation!