Friday, March 1, 2013

on the way to school....

Conversations with the kids:

Mom: "Don't suck on your jacket sleeves today, it is just nasty."

Hailey: "Ya, I know, I don't want to get hand, foot and butt disease."

Mom: "I don't want you to get that either!!"

We laughed and laughed.

But seriously, sucking on sleeves is just plain nasty!!

This week the kids have had no TV, they have been hitting and kicking kids much older than them in public......not okay with me.  We have had a lot of talks about this and we are getting a plan of action. I hope that this is a phase, I don't mean for kids to get hit and kicked when we just are going to a Blue and Gold banquet......I had to just breathe and leave!

We have had to come up with a TON to do. We play games, talk about living in New York as a elf, and going to the North Pole.  Rykers imagination is great!! We play chalk, and do bubbles, he really needs SUMMER as do I.

When Hailey is home, we read and do homework and play school. We have tried going shopping, but they get so sad when we leave a store empty handed, they don't quite understand "window shopping" yet, they don't get rewards when they throw big fits, and then hit. Does this make me a bad mom?

Sorry this is random, just thoughts that needed to be documented.

No comments: