Friday, March 15, 2013

losing teeth-next phase for us.

Well, Hailey has finally lost some teeth. She lost the first one in Feb. at a party, when Ryker "punched" it out. Mike and I both tried so hard a few nights before, and Ryker just got it out so easy! Why didn't we think of that?
Well, a few days after the toothfairy came for Hailey, Ryker informed me that he lost a tooth as well! He was eating nerds, and he pretended he lost one. He put it under his bed that night, the tooth fairy left a fake dollar for a fake tooth. He was not happy, this was a real tooth, and he wanted the real $!
Last night Hailey wanted to tie her new lose tooth to the door and shut it. Her and Mike watched a lot of videos on you tube, and got the method down. I tried to tie the floss to the tooth, man those teeth are slippery! I could not get it. Mike ended up getting it to stay. Mike started the video camera. I turned around, I couldn't look. Hailey shut the door, and out came her tooth, JUST LIKE THAT!!! She says it is so easy. She made a phone call and told of her braveness, she was so proud of herself, and so were we.
As you would guess, both kids had teeth under their pillow last night. Hailey got real $, and Ryker got fake $. This time they were both soooo happy.
I kind of hate the whole lose tooth noise, it actually makes me not feel so well. I'm so glad that the door can be the bad guy.
I'm just glad she shut her own door, this mom could and never would do that to her! (Or Ryker when he eventually will have loose teeth.)

I hope everyone has a great warm weekend!!!! I can't wait. YARD WORK is calling my name, and bike rides, and runs, this will be a good one for sure. Maybe we will go to a few parks as well.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That's so funny that Ryker used a fake tooth. I think I remember doing that when I was little too. Cute!