Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Some things today....

Ryker was wearing his Ninja costume, again, not Halloween, when we were going shopping, and he put on the mask, it was THEE PERFECT outfit for this inversion. I was a little jealous.

He and Hailey are so wanting a dog lately, they have my whole front room set up to be the animal pet contest, eating legos, and using every bowl from the kitchen.

While getting the bowls, Ryker pulled out my roasting pan, he held up the lid, and said, "Hey, Mom, I was wonderin' can I use this sometime for a shield?"

I first said no, and then I thought, heck yes that is awesome, I said sure. He yells, "cool, mom!"

I was painting Haileys nails tonight, and she was watching TV, and a commercial about pregnancy came on.....Hailey was watching it pretty close and then said, "Mom, she was holding a therometer and got so excited, where did she even get that from?"

These kids are so funny. I just love being there mom. I am so grateful I get to stay home with them, and listen to what their world looks like.

No comments: