Friday, October 19, 2012

our new home!!

 my new (to me) kitchen!!! I love the window, what a beautiful space.
 Our dining room.
 This is the view from the dining room.
 This is the back yard, it has been a lot of work, but it has a lot to offer.
 Haileys room.
 Rykers room. We are painting soon. He doesn't seem to mind though.
 This is our room. I love my new bedspread Mike got us for our anniversary.
 This is our corner of our front room. I love having a fireplace, I can't wait to use it.
 This is the entry way. We have stairs, I have always wanted stairs.
 I just really need this as a daily reminder, it's outside our door.
 This is OUR closet.....I finally have my stuff all together, in a closet that I can call ours.
This is the front of our home. Believe it or not, it looks soooooo much better!!!

I saw this, and I love the idea, everyones initials.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love your new house. The kitchen is so fresh! Love it! Miss you guys! Hope you are doing well