Friday, October 19, 2012

what's in the house lately?

 These are just some things hanging around our house lately.....I love this though.
 Haileys door just tagged by some signs....
 No boys except Ryker Mike. No shoes rug.
 out of room right now in front room sorry.
 be nice, be respectful, be responsible, be safe...thank you shadow valley...
 girls be cute. be quiet. if I don't tell you to? talk.....
 I really like this because it is where the story begins, even if you move a lot.
This guys has been hanging around a lot, like 13 days in a row. Ryker loves Peter Pan. He used to have me color white paper green ALL DAY LONG, and make shoes and hats and vests. When I saw this at the local Halloween store, I had to buy it. In return lots of smiles, and it has bought me sooooo much time. I just have to find the time to throw it in the washer now!!! It has been washed a lot, but this outfit goes everywhere.....I do need to wash it more.
Sorry for the overload of photos, I just learned how to, and man it was easy. Now I just can't stop myself.

No comments: