Friday, October 26, 2012

I miss this:

Long afternoon naps....with both kids in my arms.
running with a stroller full of kids, there babies, and toys.
having hailey help make decisions on what to do, where to go, and what to eat for lunch.
i miss my babies around me all. of. the. time.

i am grateful that i still have ryker to help make my lunch decision.
i am grateful that they all come home, and that we are together in the afternoon.
i am grateful they will still craft with me, and go along with most of my ideas.
i am grateful they are both learning soooo much.
i am grateful that hailey is such a fantastic learner and little lady.
i am grateful ryker was my assistant and that we made some killer lemon squares, and sugar cookie dough, and helped a neighbor can applesauce.
i am sooo grateful i got to be "in" these stages of life with them, i just am sad that this stage is ending.

i just miss some things, ya know?

1 comment:

Caldwells said...

I hear ya. It happens so quick it seems and I only have little Malli in joy school and dance but I am already freaking out! Your kids are so cute!