Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEVEN!!!!

Our dear Hailey Bug turned seven yesterday. This was such a happy day for her and I. Ryker and I have spent a lot of time at her school, but yesterday, I promise it felt like all day. I came home soooo tired. I do home reading books on monday, Ryker and I help distribute them to the students bags. Then we went to recess and met such good cute kids, we also ate lunch with her. Her teacher is great, and has them be star of the week the week of their birthday, so we got to share things and give the class treats. The kids all were so nice to Hailey, my dreams of having kids be accepting are coming true one day at a time.
Then we left, and it was Rykers time for school. I don't know what to do with myself when they are both gone!
Then I went and got Hailey and did homework and reading, and then it was Rykers turn to come home. We all cuddled on the couch and watched Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Then we went to get her cute friend and took us to dinner, her favorite Chick Fil A. Then we took the girls to a store in the mall and let them pick something out, they seemed to have a great time. I was so thrilled to see her having "kid" fun. She and her friends are sooooo cute together.
We then went to her grandmas home, and had cake and homeade ice cream.
I cannot believe she is seven years old. I am so happy she is my daughter and I love her to the moon and back!!!
Here is 7 things that I love about Hailey:
1-her confidence....man, she is awesome.
2-her fight in her....she knows what is right, and will debate anything.
3-her kindness.
4-her love for her brother and any child.
5-her willing heart, she is so caring to everyone.
6-her singing and dancing, it is great fun.
7-her love of reading and doing homework, I hope this one lasts a lifetime. She is soooo smart.
I could go on and on, I just love her, and hope she had a great day.
She said "This was the best day in my whole life." "School was awesome, my friends were so nice to me." "I wish my birthday was everyday."

Love you-
Mom

No comments: