Tuesday, September 11, 2012

forgot!

So....with all of the recap, I forgot some vital information. Hailey came home sick on the second day of school with a fever, nothing else. So, I put her down for a nap, and she was fine the next day. Well, Ryker came down with a cough, and had to stay home from preschool, after the weekend(we went up to Idaho for a cousin wedding, we had to come home early because I could tell, he was getting worse, and needed albuteral, and other medicine, that was at home.) After two nights of sleeping in his bedroom, I took him to the doctor, Bronchitis it was.....again. Him and these coughs, I just don't get it. So, that put cooking and moving on a long hault, I am so grateful for great doctors who we trust and know, and for antibiotics for this guy.
He is doing better, and Hailey is awesome. I sure love these kids.

No comments: