Sunday, January 10, 2010

It has been too long!

Well I really don't know where to begin.
We ate too much food at Thanksgiving, and saw a lot of family, and had a ton of fun. We had a lot of laughs, and not a lot of sleep.
Christmas came all too quickly, and left too soon as well. It was so much fun to see their little faces on Christmas, when Santa did come, and they got all they wanted. The highlights were: Elefun, Hungry Hippos, Trucks, and Drill for Mike, and a Treadmill for me! We had a great time.
I signed up for a MARATHON, on May 15, 2010!!! I am so happy, and thrilled to do this. I am up to 7 1/2, I am feeling great, and loving every run. I can't wait to do this. Hailey is running the kids mile run, and she is soooo excited also.
Pictures to come!

4 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy to hear you had a nice holiday. Congratulations on your upcoming race. I am running my first 1/2 marathon in April. I am only up to 5 miles, but slowly getting there. Happy running!

happe2beme said...

i am going to do the long beach marathon in october! hope all is well...thinking of you!

Maosi Fam said...

jess!!!!! I am going to be in Utah in March...we should do lunch=]

A Rosie Family said...

And I.. am not running in any marathons any time soon. BUT it is fun to hear your holidays were good and that the family is doing well. We are trying to plan a trip to Utah soon. We can't wait to see you guys again!