Sunday, November 15, 2009

He's getting sooo big!


Ryker is 2 today! I can't believe how fast (looking back) it has gone, and so slow at the same time. He really loves his sister and always watches out for her, and wants to make sure she is taken care of. He is the sweetest little man I know. He always hugs me, and when life is rough, I can always count on him to cheer me up with that smile of his.
I am so glad that Ryker is in our life, he sure adds a lot. I don't know what I would do without him, and his little personality.
His nicknames are: Boba, Bobes, Prancing Princess (he wears Haileys' princess shoes, lately tap shoes, and won't take off her "Dorothy shoes".)
We got him a plasma bike, and motorcycles for his birthday, hopefully him loving girl things will pass. Oh, he throws fits, to wear the most sparkly things you ever could imagine. I hope we are just raising a well rounded little boy, who someday will shop with his wife, be sensitive, and understand women.
I could dream couldn't I?
As I write, he came in and tapped me on the shoulder and showed me the red "Dorothy shoes", he is always making me laugh.
He now says most of the abc's, counts to ten, and because of my discipline ways, he even counts backwards, he is talking all of the time, loves to read, loves to cook with me, and in his play kitchen, loves to throw Haileys' babies in the air, and then catch them, loves any kind of sports, and loves to run, he also loves to play and wrestle with anyone who will. He always jumps on me when I am exercising, he thinks it is time to wrestle. He is such a good little guy, and I love him.
He is getting so big, here is a picture of him, and to answer your question, no we have not cut his hair yet!!!

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

ahh thats cute! Wow 2 years old?? How fun!