Monday, January 18, 2010

Are you ready?

Here's what I was thinking on Saturday....

8 miles....16 degrees....who's with me?

Oh, yeah, no one is this crazy!!!

Then I saw people along the way, awesome, and I thought how many miles are they doing today? What race are they getting ready for? Did they see that BEAUTIFUL sunrise?
Then a thought came to mind, it doesn't matter how many miles, what race, if any, it matters that they are out, and doing something they love.

Here's to running in freezing weather!!!! (Or really, here's to doing whatever you love, in whatever weather!)

I hope this all makes sense, because it's on the Internet!!!

2 comments:

RUNNERGIRL said...

it makes complete sense to me!!!!

Dustin and Melissa said...

It makes sense to me! Running during the winter months in NYC is difficult sometimes...but running across the finish line makes it all worth it!