Wednesday, June 10, 2009

REMEMBERING.....

Yesterday was my Grandpa's birthday, he passed away at 94, in 2005. He was the best grandpa, I miss him still everyday, but I know that we all will see him again. I can't wait to see and hug him again. I am so glad that Mike got to meet him, he was an amazing man.
Today was Jason's birthday, Mikes' brother who has passed away too. He would have been 27 today. We miss him so much, and we talk about him a lot. We too, know that we will see him again someday, and hear his laugh, see his smile, and get to talk with him again.
Here is a picture of Jason. He will never be forgotten. We love and miss you "brother."





Well, here is an update. I am so sorry I misled you, my grandpas birthday is in July not in June. Wow, did I ever mess up. He was born in 1911 on July 9. He passed away on May 6, 2004. I remember it so well, it was during the Friends finale. This was way before Tivo, DVR, or anything. I will always remember him, and we miss him so much. Sorry for the mistake.

2 comments:

Caldwells said...

Happy Birthday Jason!
Jessica! I was so happy to hear Michael is starting a new job. That is such a blessing.
Yeah, waiting for these babies is not easy. I have been swinging, skipping, running, but no success with getting her out yet :)

Rappleye Family said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Thanks for posting that Jess! That was nice and sorry about your Grandpa