Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A LITTLE BOY crazy?

So, this is going to be a little post, but I think I should let you know. A couple of weeks ago we were getting ready for church, and Hailey said to me "mom lets bring my binoculars" (spelling?), and I said why? She said "I want them to look at boys in sacrament." I said we don't do that, and she said why? I changed the subject as fast as I could. It made me laugh, but we sit on the front row with the grandparents so I didn't think that would be very appropriate. Funny, but not good. This past saturday we had a young women breakfast, I serve in the beehives again, its the best calling, so fun. I was busy in the kitchen, and I come out to check on the family, and I hear Hailey "1, 2, 3, chase boys!" It made me laugh so hard. She chased these two boys the entire time, holding hands and all. This morning I was texting Mike and she grabbed my phone, and said "lets text boys mom," it made me think I need to post to let people know of all these funny times. Then I got thinking, how do I stop her? What am I teaching my kids?

5 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

ok that is too funny! you better watch out for her...

and it was good talking to ya yesterday! thanks for looking out for me with these retarded ppl hehe...your the best even when you are states away=) ill call ya sometime this week and talk about the rest with you=)

Titel Family said...

That's so cute but watch out. She's getting boy crazy already!
Mike is going to have his hands full

A Rosie Family said...

Oh my gosh! She would be in heaven here with all these Long Beach boys!

tRACEE said...

haha oh maN! your gonna have to worry more when shes older! but for now i think you're ok!=]

Lyndsi said...

I've got a boy crazy little girl as well! Is it payback for our husbands being out of control?! Hopefully they don't go for guys like ours were in high school! :) Luckily they mellowed A LITTLE bit!