Tuesday, August 27, 2013

kindergarten has begun!!!!:/

Ryker has sure been ready to go to school himself, and loves to greet Hailey.

The hug!:)

 Ryker was sooooo ready to start school today. He looked and acted the part quite well.
He was like "the sun is in my eyes mom!"
                            After this picture, he told me, I might run in to class, okay mom.
 Here he is sitting at his desk, all ready for the morning. He forgot to hug me, I had to ask for one!
He was all done with school, which he LOVED!!!!


                              Walking him in to class, how bittersweet......I had to fight the tears.

                         He was all smiles, he had to tell me everything, and I loved to hear it.
Here is Hailey, we were watching a you tube motivational exercise video, and this was the face of shock!


This is the result of the video.......he was trying to do cool tricks with the laundry basket.
This was his attempt of a pull up......we were trying to do pistol squats all day.....wow, amazing.

 
They are just growing up so fast.
 
After I dropped them both off, tear, I went and helped Haileys teacher get settled. I made the folders for homework, wrote down homework stuff, and just filed certain things.....thank goodness I did not have to leave the school.
I need to work into this new routine, baby steps. I hope other moms and dads have these feelings, and that I am not the only one.
I am hopeful that my kids got the best teachers, and I do trust them, and am so very grateful for them. They truly are an answer to sooooo many prayers.
Next up:
SOCCER POSTS. We are in the season now, the crazy soccer practice, and games season, but they love it, and they are so worn out from exercising so much, I think it is great to see them in action.