Tuesday, July 16, 2013

pictures! and updates:)

I forgot to say that I still go for a run daily! I am loving this weather.....so fun to run in. I wake up so excited to go, and I come home and feel ready for the day. Mike wakes up and exercises as well, sometimes basketball, and sometimes lifting weights. He is liking too, we feel a lot better when we are active.
 
 Guess who might be wearing some make up now? For those who have known me for a long time, know that I have not worn make up in 10 plus years! I finally felt like it was time, to cover up some stuff and have a more polished look......not for everyday quite yet, but maybe someday. MAC products are great!!! My mom and I went shopping and I just felt like being brave! I am still learning how to use it all, wow, there is a ton of stuff to know and such a technique is needed....this might not be much to you, but it feels like such a big difference to me. Make up makes my face itchy!!! Anyone else?
I even do my hair now!!! Small steps, ya know:)
This is what was going on while I was mowing the lawn, they both were eating cones, they sure love their ice cream.....I do too.

Summer is in full swing around here!!!! We are loving our Van, and even have a few places planned to go! We feel super happy and grateful:)

No comments: