Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break day 3

 
Hailey and Ryker eating at the train place!

They loved to pretend with this thing. We ate in the caboose.



 
They get along so well.



We then went a little out of my comfort zone, but we went on a wild adventure to Park City! This is us on Main Street, they were so fun!

They were watching the skiers, I have never been this close either, they thought it was amazing! (so did I:))

They loved every minute.

See what we mean, I mean that is awesome.

Then we went to a Park, because it is Park City, right?

They had so much fun exploring, climbing, zip lining, and just having so much fun! I let them just have at it!

This was fun to watch, they kept saying "this is a sticky situation!"



I love them too much.

He was a little scared, he was up so high.

Hailey loved every minute of it.

She loved the zip line, she held on so tight.

Oh, he is a climber!

My little jack in the box!



He loved this.



She loved to do the pick up, and Ryker loved to dump it!

Hailey has always loved to swing, she goes really high, and today she decided to do the splits with her legs to make pumping a little harder.
Ryker has just got around to liking the whole swinging sensation, he is doing great and now can go really high.
I love them, and am grateful they still want to hang out with me, I have heard that changes......please not soon.

No comments: