Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas chior concerts, and a REAL North Pole Elf!

 This was Haileys chior concert for the parents! It was so much fun:)
 She did so great! It was fun to see her in her element, she loves to sing.
 There are so many children in her chior, 110, bless the chior teachers!
 Haileys school does a Christmas sing, where all the classes perform one song.
 They got to sing, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas."
 They did such a fantastic job, it was too cute!
 Oh ya, Ryker thinks he is an elf, that goes and works at Santas workshop every night, he is so funny. He is really serious about this. He tells everyone, "I help Santa make the toys, he is a very busy man. I will be back soon, like tomorrow morning. Don't worry I will be safe, miss ya!"
 He is a funny dude, I wish I could make his dreams come true, where is a Santa shop he could work in? I wish we lived somewhere where he could do this.....I need to find something.
 This is Hailey on the first day of break...."rockin her pj's".
She is jumping for excitement. We are so happy for the break and for the season to remember Christ and serve others, and lets be honest, get some presents, and GIVE some too!

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

Just saw your blog again recently! Wow your kids are so grown up these days!!!