Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wow! What I have learned and felt this week.

I was so pleased with this past week. I was so good emotionally, and spiritually and I hate to say it, but kind of physically. I didn't yell at my kids or Mike once, and I read scriptures every day, and worked on other personal things, and was really just feeling good. I got answers to prayers that I have been fasting for and saying for months, and I finally felt peace, and I was calm. I LAUGHED a lot with my kids, and found them HILARIOUS and so much fun to be around. We (me and the kids) even ran the most I have EVER ran in a week, I ran 30.5 miles. I am so pleased, but yet I feel empty.
I need to work on a lot, and that is kind of an under statement, I am getting better though. I went to church today, and the lesson was on Temple going.....well... I have not been in a long time. (like 2-3 months) Anyway, I got thinking I make all this time for running, pilates, scriptures, and reading self help books on how to become better, and understand "you" (which in this case means me), maybe I just need to go to the Temple. I have thought a lot on this subject this past week and a lot on it today, and I think I should make a goal to go once a week. Living where I do, there is NO REASON why I should not be able to.
Anyway, these are just some of my thoughts, I feel I need to write down to remember that I need to work on them.
I love the gospel and its teachings and its TRUTH, and so I need to be better and go the House of the Lord, and serve others.

No comments: