Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!!!!!

These are the pictures that have been taken this summer, the Luau for my dad, fourth of July parade and Freedom Festival, at home swimming, and before church today. These kids are so much fun, and these are priceless memories. I am so glad that Mike has the smarts to put these on to share with you all. I watched him, and it was a lot of steps, but I'm thinking maybe I will do pictures by myself, someday.
Hope all of you had a wonderful fourth of July and are enjoying your summer.


















5 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh Jess you cn totally put pis'c on I have faith in you. Looks like its been a fun and busy summer. miss you guys!!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the pictures of your sweet kids! Looks like you are all having an awesome summer!

Robin said...

Such cute pictures Jess. You all look so good. Can't wait to see all of you...Tell your sweet mom hi from me..

Titel Family said...

Love the pictures. Too cute.

Rappleye Family said...

I LOVE that pic of Hailey in the hula skirt!! TOO CUTE!!