Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks to ALL my friends!!!

Thank you to all of you that read my bitter blog. I am so grateful to have you all in my life. Your comments helped me be soooo grateful for my life, my family, our savings, and the gospel.
Just so you all know, things are going MUCH, MUCH better. We still don't have a job, or the two kid thing mastered yet....but we are working on both. These kids are so amazing, they make me laugh so hard. They really sense when you need to be cheered up, they come and say the cutest things, give hugs, or just want you to hold them. I love being a mom, and a wife.
Updates on kids that will hopefully make you smile:
Ryker is walking, and walking everywhere. He is such a silly little guy. He LOVES basketball, like LOVES it, to the point if he sees ANYTHING round or a hoop, he says "bball" until we go get it for him, or let him out of the highchair. We were at church and he sees the hoop in the gym, and the whole ward knows he wants the basketball hoop, because everyone can hear him!! We are going to get him a little standard for Easter, he will love it. He has also started to recognize places, when we pulled into my moms, he said mammas, and when we pulled home one day, he said pappas. It is so sweet, he really gets excited these days. It must be fun to be one, it sure is fun watching him grow. He is teething, so that is really sad, but he is doing great, couldn't ask for more.
Our little Hailey, is getting soooo big. She loves to run, and can run really fast and well for such a little thing. Yesterday she asked us to go for a walk with her while I pushed Ryker and she pushed her Ryker. Daddy came too, which never happens, it was really sweet. Hailey loves to read, she brings me books all of the time and wants me to read to her. She loves craft monday, she loves to pick what we do, it's a lot of fun. I can't believe she will be old enough to go to pre-school in the fall, it's so neat. She says the funniest things, just a couple of days ago, she said "Mike, what the heck, you just dorked me with the ball!" She also says not the best words, we were up at my moms, and she babysits my nephews, and for some reason my 5 year old nephew comes down and says "Hailey called me an ass twice." I didn't know what to do other than to say what did you do, and then say sorry. I need to be careful, don't I?
I helped my mother in law make an apron for Hailey for Easter. It will be so cute. Thank you for your help, and patience with me. She is soooo great and creative, she can work wonders.
Anyway, so that is the happier update on our family. I got a great peaceful feeling yesterday that everything will be okay. I sure live for those moments, I think we have to.
I know other people are having hard times right now, and you all are in my thoughts and prayers, I hope we all can have better days and remember them when the bad ones come to the surface.
Thanks again, love you all.

6 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Hi Jessica,
Are you all living in Utah now?

I am happy to hear you are in good spirits. I really enjoy reading your blog. I am in the process of back-blogging. I am adding all the emails I sent in 2006-2007 while we were living in Grenada and putting them in as old posts. Hopefully I will get it done soon...it is a lot of work!

Titel Family said...

glad to hear that things have gotten better. Kids won't let you be upset too long with all of their crazy and loving ways. I always feel so bad when I am in a bad mood and Cody tries to cheer me up. I guess we have to enjoy these days while we still have them at home.

Lyndsi said...

Hey Gavin fell out of the grocery cart the other week. I was just lucky and he fell into the hand baskets that you can carry around! Hey, we have a friend that goes to the Holiday Inn to work in their lobby since it is a lot quieter and FREE! Suggest that Mike since you do live at your house! :) I am glad to see things are going better Jess! Hang in there! :) We still don't have the two kid thing down either.

Maosi Fam said...

hey Jess just wanted to stop by and say i love ya and appreciate all your support and kinds texts and phone calls=] hope your having a good week=]

Rappleye Family said...

We heard about Jason! HOW AWFUL! We will see ya this friday. WE will be at the funeral. How is everyone holding up Jess?

Maosi Fam said...

hey jess! i want to see more pics of your cutie little ones=]