Thursday, April 19, 2012

more!

my grandma died last night, and joined her husband who was preparing heaven for her. she was so peaceful, and we all were there for her final moments. they are such an example to me of love, kindness, patience, caring, and just being there for everyone.
i am glad that they are together again. this was probably a hard week for them both. they would have been married for 59 years in july. that is so amazing, i think they are happy to be together again.
i do feel terrible for my mom, and all of our family, but i can't help but think she is where she is suppose to be. her mom died when she was 12, and so i bet that was a sweet reunion. my grandpas dad died two weeks before he was born, so i bet that was just awesome to see him, and hug him
i will miss them, but now they can be by all of us.
in words of my niece: "she's like our fairy god mother?" that is right!!!
i love them so much, and am grateful i got to have them for so long, and that my kids got to meet them and love them too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I stumbled on your comment on my Brother Eric V's blog. How are we related? My Mother is Gwen Fronk. Her parents were Ted and Lily Blanche Olsen Fronk.

Just Curious : )

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

Gwen Fronk is my Granpa Elwoods cousin I'm not sure how close of cousins.
My mom didn't know. We are family, but I think way back type of family.
Jessica