Tuesday, June 28, 2011

9 years!

Today Mike and i celebrate 9 years together being married. We cannot believe it has been this long, and that it hasn't been longer....does that even make sense? Together we have grown up, raised 2 awesome kids, and have become a fun family. Sure, we have our ups and downs but who doesn't. I have some hard days with the kids, and with all the STRESS that comes with life....but who doesn't. I love my family and wouldn't know what to do without them.
I was explaining to Ryker and Hailey that Mike and I were married in the LDS Bountiful Temple, and that we are a forever family, and Ryker came and hugged me, and so sweetly said, "thanks mom." Ryker always asks about death and when he dies are we going to get another Ryker, and if I would miss him....well, I would miss my family and we could not replace anyone, but we have the knowledge that we GET to be together forever. It is soooo nice and wonderful knowing that.
Today I want to be a mom and a wife, not an exerciser, not an individual, just who I have become these last 9 years, and 5 years of being a mommy. I am living the dream that I have always wanted.
Please tell me, what do I have to complain about. This is really a good life!
(If you haven't heard that song, you should, it's by One Republic, I play it often as a good reminder.)
I LOVE YOU MIC!! Thanks for all of your hard work, so that I can stay home,and have the best life, EVER!!!
JEB
ps along with 9 years comes some awesome alter names.