Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy, crazy, couple of days!

Well, this week has turned out busier than I had thought. Tuesday night was young womens and grocery shopping, wednesday I went to my mother-in-laws home and finished two aprons, and then we went back to their home that night and Mike helped his dad in the garage, and Hailey and I painted nails and even got grandma involved. We had a lot of fun.
Today is the 24th of July, so we are having another busy day. We will go for a run in a minute, and get her buttons for her apron, and go to park day. Then we will come home eat lunch, sew her buttons on, and go shopping with Mikes mom, and then go to a fun BBQ and swim party. Our friends invited us over to their home for food and fun, what good times. Hailey had so much fun swimming, and eating chips. It was such GREAT food and friends, thanks a bunch Heidi and Joe! Ryker loved the Bumbo seat, thanks for letting us try it out, I have never seen them in use before, I am loving it. What a great idea, and mommy saver! (hands free anyone?) Then it was off to Volleyball and PIE-oneer night! It was soooo much fun. The kids came home pooped and I am wore out, but it was soooo worth it. I love going to do things and having fun people to do them with. Today was too busy and yesterday was crazy busy. I should thank Mike for coming along and being with us, he is a trooper, it was great being a family and spending time all together, it seems like we never get enough. I love him and all he does for us, and the fact that I can stay home with our kids, wow what a guy. Some might call me a financial drain!
Sorry no pictures yet, but now I have a lot more to post, so that's good right? I think tomorrow will be perfect, Friday fun night.
By the way, Ryker is almost crawling, he is scooting all over the place. Hailey says he's doing push ups, it makes me laugh. He gets on all fours and just rocks, it's cute. Ryker is also sleeping through the night, it's amazing. I love it!! Hailey is doing some funny things lately, she was in her "high tray", that is what she calls it, Mike came in to talk to me and told her he would not be very long, soon we heard from the kitchen, "for crying out loud, Mike, you have been in there forever." It made us laugh so hard, she just kept on repeating it. She is doing good, she knows all of her animals and her shapes. (I forgot to mention those last post, sorry I brag, I am just so proud of her.)

8 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

have fun tonight!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey your blog is looking good! Sounds like things are going great!! Take care!!

Titel Family said...

I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!!

Krystal said...

Sounds like you are a very busy Mom! I love summer for all of the fun things going on. The Ingebretsen on my blog is a friend from where I used to work. It definitely is a different name and I would bet that you are related. I will have her check out your blog (since she is private) and maybe you guys can find out for sure. By the way, I love the picture at the top of your blog!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

So I hear we might be related! I'm sure we are, it's not a very common last name. Especially if it's spelled the same. What was your Grandma's name and I'll ask my in-laws. My husband's Grandpa's name was Robert Rhode Ingebretsen.

Marie said...

Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!

Maosi Fam said...

hey Jess how are ya? havnt talked to ya in a few weeks=[

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

Hello fellow Ingebretsens':
Here is some information I got from my grandma. I think we are related! She wants to know if it would be possible to get some pictures of James and Mabels' children and their spouses, do you have any idea how?
Her name is Kathryn Ingebretsen Fronk. Her father was Ben (James', and Roberts' brother) I guess James married Mabel Elizabeth Cornelia Rohde on Feb. 17, 1906.
James and Mabel had 6 children:
James Christopher
Rody Mabel
Robert Rohde
Marjorie (Peggy)
John Rohde
and William Rohde
These are all cousins of my grandma

Robert married Mary Elizabeth Bergstrom
7 children:
Mary Lynn
Elizabeth Ann
Susan
Robert
James
Richard
David
These are all 2nd cousins of her

We were wondering what Robert you came from? We were thinking the 2nd cousin. Anyway, let me know what information you can get. My grandma is thrilled, she is a geneology lover. It is fun to meet you, this is going to sound so odd but what is your name, and your families names. What is the best way to contact you, I don't want to have phone numbers, address', or any other personal information out on the Internet. Any ideas?
Thanks so much for writing me, and hope to hear from you soon.
Our names our:
Jessica, Michael, Hailey, Ryker Palmer. It was great to find you, we are sooo excited!!!