Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little angels, that I love!!!

Well hello friends. It has been a long time since I have blogged, and posted pictures. I have the best intentions...sorry I am so bad.
We made it to Chuck E Cheeses! That was Haileys' prize for going potty, along with a laptop. She always wants to check her e-mu (email), so we did a sticker chart and she had to go 10 days with no accidents, it took her 15 but she did it. She has done sooo good. I sure love her. She now tells me, "my belly says, Hailey, you better get on the potty, it's coming out!" I sometimes ask her "what is your belly telling you", and she says nuffin! I don't know what made her want "Chuppy Cheeses", but that is all I heard about. Fun, Games, and Pizza, it truly is a place where a kid can be a kid! When she would have a accident, she would say "so I guess no chuppy cheeses, man," it drove me nuts, that went on for like 5 months, no joke. You see those kids that would feel so bad that they had a accident, well not Hailey, she would say "let's get in the tub, no toys, this is not a fun tub mom." Today her friend had a accident at our house, and she told her "don't worry things happen." She is such a sweetie, she always tells me that I am her best friend, I hope that never changes. When we get upset with each other, she says "mom I am a little person, be nice." She really is teaching me how to be a mommy.
Ryker is getting soooo big. He is rolling all over the place, and is just so flippin' cute. He is now eating rice cereal, and sweet potatos. He will try carrots tomorrow, I just love feeding him. I still nurse him, I hopefully will do that until he is 13 months, like I did Hailey. He is starting to laugh so much, and just talk to us. He is so funny. He is a great baby, I couldn't ask for a better baby, I just wish this amazing baby didn't want to see me at night anymore. He still wants to eat in the middle of the night, it drives me nuts. He is 6 months, he doesn't need to eat at night, and with how big he is, he certainly does not need to. I would let him cry it out, but we live with Mikes' grandparents, and well we have tried to let him cry, and I end up making breakfast for them because I feel so bad. Waffles anyone, just live above us!! Needless to say, I am still feeding him once in the night.
So, you wanna laugh? I am on a softball team again. I have not played in like 10 years, I am so scared. The first game that I will play in is on Friday night, I hope it rains!! I am so frightened that I will strike out, or get hit with the ball, but I feel that I need to face it again. I used to pitch on a recreation team, I played for 12 years. I feel I am in much better shape now than I was then. I am running 2 miles a day and doing pilates everyday. I am almost at my target weight, just if my coordination comes back. Keep me in your prayers!! Go ahead and laugh, my parents and sisters did. They couldn't believe I was on a team again. I said, thanks for the support! I think Mike and Hailey will laugh as well, Mike has never seen me actually play sports on a team, well this will be exciting for everyone.
I will try to post pictures, but really don't hold your breath. We are getting pictures taken this weekend, so I will try to put those on the computer, with Mikes' help. I am getting this family of four thing down, I actually don't feel stressed out every minute of every day, just some!!! Then dinner time comes, and everyone is hungry and mean, and then I remember, oh ya we are done!!!
So until next time, see ya!

4 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

thanks for posting again=) yes put pics up asap!!! i want to see the kids..glad to hear everything is going well for you! 2 miles and even more working out after that...do you ever stop lol... well hope to see more posts and lots of pics up soon! ill call ya sometime in the next week or so to finish catching up.k.
miss ya
tara

ps- can you comment me with your address plz? i dont know what i did with it=( thanks

Titel Family said...

Little Hailey is so cute. Don't you just love the cute little things that they say! You are such an awesome Mom! I am proud of you for joining the softball team. You are so into exercising and keeping fit so I really am not surprised! Good luck with that. We miss you guys tons here!

A Rosie Family said...

I can't believe that Hailey is even talking neverless saying all those cute things! She will always seem so small to me! Sounds like the family is doing well! And the softball thing... You go girl! I'm sure you will do great and hit a homerun or something!! LOVE IT! Miss you guys!

Lyndsi said...

I'm glad that you have faced your fears and joined the softball team! I am also playing a sport. Indoor soccer with the relief society! WHO KNEW!? I haven't played since I was five, but it was a blast! I know the feeling of being stressed out all day every day. It is getting easier and I hope that both of our babies sleep through the night soon!!! :) Hailey is HILARIOUS! We need to get them together again! You guys are awesome and we miss you!