Sunday, February 17, 2008

LONG TIME, NO BLOG!!!!

Hello friends:
This is my first time doing this, you could say that I am a blog virgin...please try to understand mistakes. Sorry it has been so long. The days just come and go, and I am lucky to have a shower!

Here is what we have been up to, we have been exercising a lot, and watching Hailey and Ryker learn to get along and be great friends. Ryker is getting so big, and Hailey is still trying to be a potty champion. Mike is still at Prosper in Provo, and loving his work. I am just trying to keep my head on, and the pounds off!! I love to be able to exercise again, and the kids seem to enjoy it as well. Hailey and I do Pilates and "Bunny Bootcamp", it is so much fun. Mike got our family Orem Fitness center passes, we have already been a couple of times, Hailey loves to run around the track and swim. Mike is looking forward to playing basketball and lifting weights. I am looking forward to running inside, it is sooo cold outside, and getting the chance to run on the tread mill. We are trying to keep warm and trying to keep healthy. We miss California and our friends sooo much.

We will try to post more often. Here are some current pictures of the fam. Enjoy!

Jess, Hailey, and Ryker



Mike
RykerRyker is getting so big, and smiley!Hailey and Ryker
Our Hailey Bug loves to ROCK OUT!!!!






7 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

FINALLY!!! haha i have no right to talk i hardly post either lol. i cant believe how big hailey is!!! and her hair is so long! and ryker is so big too. very cute family and im glad to hear that you guys are doing so well and keeping warm=) ill call ya soon(maybe next week or so)
we miss you
tara (and aaron)

Titel Family said...

I am so excited to see updated pictures. You all look great. You look like all the baby weight is gone so don't kill yourself working out too hard. Ryker looks so big now. I am so sad we didn't get to see him while we where there. I miss having you guys here too. It's time for a trip to Cali...ya think?

Marie said...

so finally you post:) your kids are so cute, this is the first time i have even seen pictuers of your daughter:) How adorable:) How are you loosing the baby weight. I am having a hard time i guess thats what happens when you piggyback your kids:) O well!!

Unknown said...

Hey Palmers! It is Aaron and Brittney Bond! I had no idea you had a blog until I saw it on Mandi's. I have not seen you guys forever. You look so good Jessica! And oh my goodness your little ones are so cute! My blog is private but please send me your e-mail address so that I can send you an invite to ours. aaronbrittbond@gmail.com.
It is great to see you guys!
Keep in touch!
Britt

Unknown said...

ps. I love the name Ryker! I was just telling Aaron that I loved that name for a boy! so cute!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh my heck I am so glad you are a blogger and I feel HORRIBLE that we haven't came to see your new addition yet. We will soon...promise

marty said...

Hey, You guys look great. Long time no see. Where did Michael's hair go? Loves, Aunt Marty